do what you want

I may not have a home or a car, and I may be alone on the road without companionship, I also do not have a bank account, and I miss many things that may seem to some of the necessities of life


I may not have a home or a car, and I may be alone on the road without companionship, I also do not have a bank account, and I miss many things that may seem to some of the necessities of life ...

But this does not prevent me from having happy moments. Who is this who said that the car, the house, and companions are essential life? Who is this who is trying to draw the way for others! How can he see the happiness of the other subject to what his happiness requires? Are we cloned about one form? Do we think the same funny, are we happy with the same things and we like to walk in one style ..?

Absolutely not. Each of us has his own style and way of life, and everyone has an attribute and a different characteristic from the other.

This is what I did personally, I chose the path and followed my passion, and I found many things that made me happy and changed my view of life, I realized that this universe provides many and unconditional things in return, some people may see them as simple and simple things, but for me they are priceless, insufficient, or money ...

Many experiences and strange events differ in different places and people, I found in this universe a tender without charge, places to relax in front of stunning views, valleys and rivers in the midst of mountains as if I were alone, fruit in the road for free, water flowing from the mountains and offering me himself to quench my thirst, firewood for fire and being alone With nature pushes me to think and gain insight into what surrounds me in this unique world as a professor urges me to learn, everything is in nature and for free even abandoned houses I feel like it belongs to me so I stop with them to spend some nights accompanied by dilapidated walls that make sure that everything in this world is fleeting It loses its luster over time And that age is inevitably passing, as if the walls whisper in my ears at night and tell me do what you want and do not hesitate as the speed of life passes like the sunrise and sunset.

No comments:

Our page is designed to provide truthful facts. We thrive to create positive inspiration combined with motivation for a better living. Join us for Truth.
Powered by Blogger.